Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP
Be Inspired♥
♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to --
I heart you,besties♥
Through the years,
I have come to know that FRIENDS who are really care are special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
Especially after it has been decorated by DA JIE and
transformed into a vintage-style photo. ^^
Haha ...
Look at DA JIE, PP and LIAN; C.U.T.E horr ??
HEE xD
I have one on my phone screen too. =)
Obvious enough to tell that
this blog belongs to [ Eight Of Us ] !!!
Though Hazel is the blog creator,
but please la .. Dearie Sweethearts ,
I'm sure we would like to hear from each other too
so drop by here often and
don't hesitate to write a post and leave a tag. =D
It's a space provides us to continue bull-shitting
Ooopps ! Sorry ya, should be -- Chit-Chatting =x
And my first title of dicussion is
" Should we allow this blog to be viewed by the public
or retricted it for family members only ?? "
( Please vote in the shoutbox, thx )
Ehh,
comment about the blogskin too ^,^
Posted by;
Hazel
We were both young when I first saw you
March 3, 2010 | Time: 6:17 PM
HEY, say " cheese " ~*
Yo, I love this picture so much !
Especially after it has been decorated by DA JIE and
transformed into a vintage-style photo. ^^
Haha ...
Look at DA JIE, PP and LIAN; C.U.T.E horr ??
HEE xD
I have one on my phone screen too. =)
Obvious enough to tell that
this blog belongs to [ Eight Of Us ] !!!
Though Hazel is the blog creator,
but please la .. Dearie Sweethearts ,
I'm sure we would like to hear from each other too
so drop by here often and
don't hesitate to write a post and leave a tag. =D
It's a space provides us to continue bull-shitting
Ooopps ! Sorry ya, should be -- Chit-Chatting =x
And my first title of dicussion is
" Should we allow this blog to be viewed by the public
or retricted it for family members only ?? "
( Please vote in the shoutbox, thx )
Ehh,
comment about the blogskin too ^,^
Posted by;
Hazel
About Us♥
♥Xin Ning -"Ning Da Jie"
♥Eileen -"Leen"
♥Lillian -"Captain Sea"
♥Prescilia -"PP"
♥Wei Chi -"ChiChi"
♥Hazel -"Hze"
♥Sze Ung -"Ung Mei"
♥Jolene -"Lene"
♥-Sisters Sista, for ever; for life.-♥
Too Much LOVE♥
-thegossipclu8.blogspot.com
I recall those days we sat in a big group
talking about where who will be the first one to get married
No one realized time flies that fast
I keep on thinking things probably will always be the same
But when we all know leaving this year and we won't be coming back
We all gonna move on and can't slow down
All the memories we share are playing like a film without sound
I didn't know much of love
but then you came along
And there was all about me and you
With a little help from my friends
they give the faith that I never felt that strong before
Brightening up my gloomy day "As we go on We remember All the times we Had together And as our lives change Come Whatever We will still be Friends Forever"