Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

Juz wan sayHAPPY VALENTINE, gurlam juz nt in the m...
the mode is
=X
Hello Gossip Club-ers!Hope you guys are doing all ...
From thousand miles away ...
Random
Dear dear sweetheartsssss
Horses
the frequency is still on
Captain Sea here to say

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















miss miss miss
February 17, 2011 | Time: 7:55 PM


Dear sweethearted sweethearts,
It's really been a long time since the last time I was here.
Dunno why I just out of mood =(
Now, just waiting to go back home.
I will tell everything when go back k?
I love you all sweethearts,
even I'm 7000 miles away,
but none of anyone of you I ever forget even a single second
Lots of love;
Hze




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger