Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

讲啥也别讲道理
muackz!
[MV]郁可唯&林凡-聽你說 (MV女主角:黃薇渟&謝凱雯)
In the middle of mist
sobx sobxsobx sobx
Hello
a big love!
Hugs & Hearts
Heart heart so muchh
i wan hug hug

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















Da ge is back! :)
December 2, 2011 | Time: 9:55 PM


Hey girls!

Feels like its been a super long time since I've made an appearance here.

Wonder if anyone still visit this site? *pokes

Anyways, I'm here to announce that I'M BACK! (to JB)

Little sad that I didn't manage to meet up with you guys during the last holiday. Especially Hazel whom I haven met in AGES.

Updates updates! I'll be stalking you people for a bit from now!

Till next time, take care girls! :D

*Leen xx




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger