Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

We were both young when I first saw you

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















This coming FRI (5/3/10)
March 4, 2010 | Time: 1:27 AM


+++ Announcement +++
People,
this coming friday I'm going back to that bloody school.
Around 7.30 am to 8.00 am,
meeting up in school as usual to those who wanna come along =)
[ TKS, PP & HAZEL are comfirmed going ]
First purpose : To certify more certs ;
Second purpose : To sell books .
RARE chance to grab some pocket money !!!
** Longman Bio volume 2 is out of stock in most of the bookstores !
So,
juniors are searching seniors who wanna sell their books.
Currently I need one more book
and Chichi has the priority !
( Paiseh to the other sweethearts =/ )
Ohhh,
another big event of that friday :
Pn. Gan's b'day celebration !!
I heard it will be carried out by Chui Yen during CF.
= Stay In Touch =
Posted by;
Hazel




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger