Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

sistersFORLIFE~
Yo, sweetheartsss
pls relink...
My freetime
Friends forever
am Scared gurlz
=3
1st post
JYOF: 3D animation by Nanyang Polytechnic
Support

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















I muackz my sisters
September 24, 2010 | Time: 4:12 AM


~teng.teng.teng.teng~
Look.
It's NEW SKIN !!!!
Okay la,
if you wanna call me " Hazel, THE GENIUS ! ",
I really dun mind lo.  xP
Nice lea,
full of LOVE LOVE LOVE,
which is our beloved Conteng Queen's Ffffffffffavourite ^^
Alright,
I think this is the last renovation I could do for Gossip Clu8,
...... before I go India la  xD
In future,
might must won't be that FREE to hunt all the new templates lo.
=X
Long Live GossipClu8;
Hze





© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger