![]() |
|||||
|
Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigationsto explore more insights =D This blog is exclusively owned by the.GOSSIP.clu8 All rights are reserved. xP Be Inspired♥
♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥. Welcome to -- I heart you,besties♥
Through the years, I have come to know that FRIENDS who are really care are special gifts in life. Because true friends are genuine and rare. Friendship is a strange thing, as we find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives and things that we don't even share with our families who raised us. Although we are on different separated ways, for you, will always be in my heart. Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart, we will be FRIENDS FOREVER The ones we call friendship are unique bonds that have a worth that beyond compare. Hotest Headlines♥
LOL Yo here ~ ATTENTION please !! This coming FRI (5/3/10) We were both young when I first saw youSinging Box
Non-stop Gossiping♥
Webmistresses♥
♥Eileen. ♥Hazel(1). ♥Hazel(2). ♥Jolene. ♥Lillian. ♥PP. ♥Sze Ung. ♥Weichi. ♥Xinning. Sweetest Flashbacks♥
![]() |
Leen's BIG DAY
March 11, 2010 | Time: 3:08 AM Oh My GOD ! Another person left The Last-Teen Society again ... ... I hope it won't be too late to wish our dearest DAI GOR DAI -- eiLeEn Posted by; Hazel |
Leen's BIG DAY
March 11, 2010 | Time: 3:08 AM Oh My GOD ! Another person left The Last-Teen Society again ... ... I hope it won't be too late to wish our dearest DAI GOR DAI -- eiLeEn Posted by; Hazel |
About Us♥
![]() ♥Eileen -"Leen" ♥Lillian -"Captain Sea" ♥Prescilia -"PP" ♥Wei Chi -"ChiChi" ♥Hazel -"Hze" ♥Sze Ung -"Ung Mei" ♥Jolene -"Lene" |
Too Much LOVE♥
-thegossipclu8.blogspot.com talking about where who will be the first one to get married No one realized time flies that fast I keep on thinking things probably will always be the same But when we all know leaving this year and we won't be coming back We all gonna move on and can't slow down All the memories we share are playing like a film without sound I didn't know much of love but then you came along And there was all about me and you With a little help from my friends they give the faith that I never felt that strong before Brightening up my gloomy day "As we go on We remember All the times we Had together And as our lives change Come Whatever We will still be Friends Forever" |
Take a bow♥
do not remove this part stephanie | designer wordpress | inspiration evelyn's place | pixels lovelycore | pixels sweet-note | image annabel | others hazel | blog creator |
| © all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger | |||||
