Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP
Be Inspired♥
♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to --
I heart you,besties♥
Through the years,
I have come to know that FRIENDS who are really care are special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
I received a call that made me cried immediately once the line went dead.
It was from Utar,
asking me to go for an interview on 1 April for Medicine course ...
I was like ...." WHAT THE HELL ?!"
Of course I didn't say it out laaa....
The war between my mom and me restarts AGAIN !!
I have paid RM 500 for the application of dentistry weyyyy !!!
Kanasai !!!!!
I dunno is this forturne a good one or a bad one ??!!
Human beings always think that
they are the smartest creatures on the earth planet ..
but they didn't realise they always being fooled by F.A.T.E !!!!!!
LEENNNNN DA GEEEEEEEE !!!!
I think I really need to listen your opinionnnnnnn ~~~
='((((((((
My mood is terrible nowwwwwww....
but hor ...
heehee I think that Cupid's arrow is stucked so deep in my heart =)
Hazel is charmed by him completelyyyyyy HAHAHA =D
Ooh, Hazel is obviouslysiao again =P
Posted by;
Hazel
Ugrh! That's Ridiculous
March 24, 2010 | Time: 12:34 AM
One day after I have decided to leave here
t0 India for Dentistry ...
I received a call that made me cried immediately once the line went dead.
It was from Utar,
asking me to go for an interview on 1 April for Medicine course ...
I was like ...." WHAT THE HELL ?!"
Of course I didn't say it out laaa....
The war between my mom and me restarts AGAIN !!
I have paid RM 500 for the application of dentistry weyyyy !!!
Kanasai !!!!!
I dunno is this forturne a good one or a bad one ??!!
Human beings always think that
they are the smartest creatures on the earth planet ..
but they didn't realise they always being fooled by F.A.T.E !!!!!!
LEENNNNN DA GEEEEEEEE !!!!
I think I really need to listen your opinionnnnnnn ~~~
='((((((((
My mood is terrible nowwwwwww....
but hor ...
heehee I think that Cupid's arrow is stucked so deep in my heart =)
Hazel is charmed by him completelyyyyyy HAHAHA =D
Ooh, Hazel is obviouslysiao again =P
Posted by;
Hazel
About Us♥
♥Xin Ning -"Ning Da Jie"
♥Eileen -"Leen"
♥Lillian -"Captain Sea"
♥Prescilia -"PP"
♥Wei Chi -"ChiChi"
♥Hazel -"Hze"
♥Sze Ung -"Ung Mei"
♥Jolene -"Lene"
♥-Sisters Sista, for ever; for life.-♥
Too Much LOVE♥
-thegossipclu8.blogspot.com
I recall those days we sat in a big group
talking about where who will be the first one to get married
No one realized time flies that fast
I keep on thinking things probably will always be the same
But when we all know leaving this year and we won't be coming back
We all gonna move on and can't slow down
All the memories we share are playing like a film without sound
I didn't know much of love
but then you came along
And there was all about me and you
With a little help from my friends
they give the faith that I never felt that strong before
Brightening up my gloomy day "As we go on We remember All the times we Had together And as our lives change Come Whatever We will still be Friends Forever"