Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

Captain Sea
Leen's BIG DAY
LOL
Yo here ~
ATTENTION please !!
This coming FRI (5/3/10)
We were both young when I first saw you

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















Nasi nasi nasi lemak !!
March 17, 2010 | Time: 11:44 PM


nasi lemak
nasi lemak
nasi lemak
nasi lemak
nasi lemak
I miss da jie's NASI LEMAK !!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today
I saw Leen wearing the shirt that we bought for her
(I chose one lea ^^)
It was sooooo gorgeous !!
You girls should have seen her toooooo ~
And,
I like her FRINGE very much ~~
=)
People,
I want a garthering ='(
But we always can't find a time that everybody is okay ... ...
Everyone is sooooo busy during the daytime ...
Sob Sob Sob la =[
What if we make it on a weekday at night around 7pm ???
(p/s: Setting PRIVATE is soooo troublesome wey ~ )
Posted by;
Hazel




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger