Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP
Be Inspired♥
♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to --
I heart you,besties♥
Through the years,
I have come to know that FRIENDS who are really care are special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
it's my honour to start a post in this all new April
WALAO !
Ehh, entering to May edi weyyy..
now only first post in April ?!
Buck up, people!!
Be more active ya =3
It's a NEW SKIN !!!!! xD
Oh, presonally, I like the skin so much !!
Coz I freaking miss those days in school ..~~
Btw, it looks like the b'dae card that we gave chi chi last year right?
HEE =p
And and and .... The dolls can MOVE !!!!! ;D
In addition,
I really think that setting this blog as private is really INconvienent...
Futhermore, this is a shared blog --
"Captain, we can't let you decided everything."
So, for the majority,
I've reset it to public =]
Further alterations will be informed and updated in future **
Oh ya dearie sweethearts,
I wanna make a song plays at here lea...
but horrr... haha I've no idea about how to make it =P
Signing off;
Hazel
New Look for our sweet home =D
April 18, 2010 | Time: 10:40 AM
Hey dearie sweet babes ^^
First and foremost,
it's my honour to start a post in this all new April
WALAO !
Ehh, entering to May edi weyyy..
now only first post in April ?!
Buck up, people!!
Be more active ya =3
It's a NEW SKIN !!!!! xD
Oh, presonally, I like the skin so much !!
Coz I freaking miss those days in school ..~~
Btw, it looks like the b'dae card that we gave chi chi last year right?
HEE =p
And and and .... The dolls can MOVE !!!!! ;D
In addition,
I really think that setting this blog as private is really INconvienent...
Futhermore, this is a shared blog --
"Captain, we can't let you decided everything."
So, for the majority,
I've reset it to public =]
Further alterations will be informed and updated in future **
Oh ya dearie sweethearts,
I wanna make a song plays at here lea...
but horrr... haha I've no idea about how to make it =P
Signing off;
Hazel
About Us♥
♥Xin Ning -"Ning Da Jie"
♥Eileen -"Leen"
♥Lillian -"Captain Sea"
♥Prescilia -"PP"
♥Wei Chi -"ChiChi"
♥Hazel -"Hze"
♥Sze Ung -"Ung Mei"
♥Jolene -"Lene"
♥-Sisters Sista, for ever; for life.-♥
Too Much LOVE♥
-thegossipclu8.blogspot.com
I recall those days we sat in a big group
talking about where who will be the first one to get married
No one realized time flies that fast
I keep on thinking things probably will always be the same
But when we all know leaving this year and we won't be coming back
We all gonna move on and can't slow down
All the memories we share are playing like a film without sound
I didn't know much of love
but then you came along
And there was all about me and you
With a little help from my friends
they give the faith that I never felt that strong before
Brightening up my gloomy day "As we go on We remember All the times we Had together And as our lives change Come Whatever We will still be Friends Forever"