Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

She got her own things, that's why I love her
Sisters & sistas
that's us!!! powerful~~!!!!!!!!
New Look for our sweet home =D
My Blog.........
It's been s000 quiet ...
Advice #1
Ugrh! That's Ridiculous
Hazel's turn
Saying hello

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















New life...
June 2, 2010 | Time: 12:05 AM


To everyone,
I am now in Kampar...
Study UTAR...
Biomedical Sceince...
Sorry is a very sudden decision...
When i come back, i will inform you all....
Miss you....




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger