Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

New life...
She got her own things, that's why I love her
Sisters & sistas
that's us!!! powerful~~!!!!!!!!
New Look for our sweet home =D
My Blog.........
It's been s000 quiet ...
Advice #1
Ugrh! That's Ridiculous
Hazel's turn

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















Captain Sea
June 22, 2010 | Time: 2:06 AM


Gurl..kindda miss u all
dunnoe when all of us could manage to reunion again
Anyway, am here to inform u all tt
Am leaving on e 3rd of july to another negeri, Sarawak
to a place i nvr been there be4
nvr so far away wic nd to tk flies
Anyway, e good thing is am hav my freedom..
am out-of-control frm my mom
E sad new is kindda nt bear to left johor
I afraid tt e entertainment might nt as more as johor
kind of adventure..
tot i start to miss my family haha

k..back to main topic
I depart on 3rd july at 12.45pm..might arrive around 2.10pm
I tking bioteknologi sumber (Fakulti sains dan teknologi sumber)
Staying in kolej Allamanda

Good luck everyone..
Hope we could able to meet up be4 i leave...
Miss u all..sweethearties
xoxo...Captain Sea




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger