Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

Exam........
S M I L E ^^
I must be insane ...
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
the dreaded silence
Captain Sea
New life...
She got her own things, that's why I love her
Sisters & sistas
that's us!!! powerful~~!!!!!!!!

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















Captain Sea
July 20, 2010 | Time: 5:36 PM


1st my very best wish to Hazel and our 1st jie fu in our gossip club haha
Next, i wanna tell all e FM sweety member tt i miss u all so much
n to PIPI..
i hav a new fren here as blur as u i bet u kalah edy
haha..
Last, e bad news there, most probably am nt back on e Sept break
BT I STILL WAN MY PRESENT!! reserved my present ya
e most important is e present frm our jie fu loh haha( JOKING ya)
*dun throw me out frm e window* begging haha
Den, i wan hav a look of our JIE FU!!! HAHA
xoxo Captain Sea




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger