Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

Captain Sea
New life...
She got her own things, that's why I love her
Sisters & sistas
that's us!!! powerful~~!!!!!!!!
New Look for our sweet home =D
My Blog.........
It's been s000 quiet ...
Advice #1
Ugrh! That's Ridiculous

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















the dreaded silence
July 6, 2010 | Time: 10:41 PM


I never put on my earpiece when I'm online.

Cause I always feel I'll be too busy to listen to whatever especially when I'm online. All the msn chat pops and nudging, it always annoys me.


Today, I accidently left my earpiece on while I checked my emails. Den I thought, just pop over at the blog and see hows things are. Things must be dead, I wonder if anyone posted anything.

Then, I heard.

I must admit, this is the 1st time I'm hearing the backdrop sound of the gossipclu8's blog.

Canon in piano.

Suddenly it brought me to the chemistry lab, where Hazel pestered relentlessly for anyone at all to teach her how to play it on Pn. Gan's keyboard.

I can still rmb how we crowded round the 1st table where Yee Ser and gang will seat with Mr Eng mocking us if we knew how to play. And in the end, finger by finger the notes filled the air.

I suddenly miss the atmosphere. Alot.

I keep saying, I will never ever miss SIGS or my life in F6. Turns out every phase of my life holds a special place to me. Whether I like it or not, it was a road chosen by me, rode it and survived, battered and bleeding on the battlefield.

But I do miss the times we had. Tough and scarred, we made it through.

I never knew the song was so nice. As I'm typing this blog post while listening to the song, memories are flashing through my mind.


It kinda enlightened me on something, to also listen into what could have been shown and displayed. And sometimes, you'll find more than what you intended to get.

*
And so good luck my girls. All the best to you all and I shall be with you girls really soon.

I will be ok. :)

*Leen




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger