Exclamation :
Please kindly click the above navigations
to explore more insights =D
This blog is exclusively owned by
the.GOSSIP.clu8
All rights are reserved. xP

Be Inspired♥

♥the.GOSSIP.clu8♥.
Welcome to -- http://thegossipclu8.blogspot.com

I heart you,besties♥

Through the years,
I have come to know that
FRIENDS who are really care are
special gifts in life.
Because true friends are genuine and rare.
Friendship is a strange thing,
as we find ourselves telling each other
the deepest details of our lives and
things that we don't even share with
our families who raised us.
Although we are on different separated ways,
for you,
will always be in my heart.
Whenever we may find ourselves together or apart,
we will be FRIENDS FOREVER
The ones we call friendship
are unique bonds that
have a worth that beyond compare.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hotest Headlines♥

S M I L E ^^
I must be insane ...
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
the dreaded silence
Captain Sea
New life...
She got her own things, that's why I love her
Sisters & sistas
that's us!!! powerful~~!!!!!!!!
New Look for our sweet home =D

Singing Box


Non-stop Gossiping♥


Webmistresses♥

♥Eileen.
♥Hazel(1).
♥Hazel(2).
♥Jolene.
♥Lillian.
♥PP.
♥Sze Ung.
♥Weichi.
♥Xinning.

Sweetest Flashbacks♥






















Exam........
July 18, 2010 | Time: 11:32 PM


Ung mei here.......
Now i am having my midterm test........
I miss the time where we always discuss wat to do after exam........
Is like haven start then we want it to finish.....
I am fine here.....
Hazel always think that i am very happy here....
A bit true......
But sometimes still emo la......
Ung mei miss u all......




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger